Shipping & Delivery
- Pre-orders will start shipping from December 14th, 2023.
- All pre-order items are clearly marked in the product title
- Please note, that any order containing pre-order product(s) will be put on hold and will be shipped together, from December 14th.
For EU shipping, please order before Monday, December 11th, to receive in time for Christmas.
- Processing time on all orders (excluding pre-orders) is 2-3 business days, in addition to shipping. If you've ordered during any sale periods, please allow 3-4 business days for the order to be processed.
- We currently ship to the Baltic States (Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania), Poland, Austria, Belgium, Czech republic, Denmark, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, Germany, Sweden, France, Hungary, Croatia, Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Spain.
- If you're shopping outside of the EU, please visit our Global Store.
- Our EU studio in located within Europe so there are no customs or extra charges.
- Unfortunately, we do not post to PO boxes.
- Once your shipment is received by the carrier, we are no longer able to make changes to your order. Please make sure the shipping address is correct before placing your order.
- Most orders are shipped via DPD (door to door and Pick up shop deliveries available).
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Please allow 5 business days for the parcel to arrive, you can follow the journey of your parcel via tracking link provided in your order dispatch notification email. Please note that the parcels are kept for 7 days in the pick up locations before they are returned back to us.
- If the parcel is returned to us, it will not be re-sent. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange another delivery and pay the additional shipping fees.
- Shipments to the Baltic States (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia) normally take 1-2 business days.
- Shipments to rest of the EU normally take 2-4 business days.
- We aim to deliver any International items within three to five working days after posting to Europe, and within five to seven working days after posting to the rest of the world. An item being sent to Europe is only considered lost (refund will be issued) if it’s not delivered within 20 working days after the date it was due to be delivered. For an item going to the rest of the world, it’s 25 working days. Experience tells us items can still arrive within these timeframes.